My latest giveaway is now CLOSED! I had 23 people interested – thank you ladies! The result of my draw will be at the end of this post, because I want you all to see my creativity first! Ha!
I’ve done quite a lot lately. Especially considering the fact that crafting actually makes me really sore, and I should probably not do much… But it’s MY way of relaxing, and I know I’m preaching to the choir here…
So, I did some creating for the National Scrapbooking Day crop over at the Nook. 11 creations in total, but I won’t show them all at once. 🙂 Here’s the one I was most happy with, using Echo Park papers & a whole lot of random embellies, including a jean pocket:
Another one for the crop, also using Echo Park:
This one is mostly stamping & misting, but the re’s also some lovely washi tape from D-Lish scraps on there!
Then, a LO using Pink Paislee Prairie Hill, for Scrappin’ Patch:
And Pink Paislee for Scrappin’ Patch again, this time Indigo Bleu:
For Mollys Scrapbooking, using the April kit:
My LO for the Challenge Me Happy sketch that went live today:
And finally, a mother’s day card with some lovely 2Crafty chipboard:
And to think I have LOADS more to share, huh? Better stop now before you go cross-eyed… 🙂
OK, so here are the winners:
1. A box of PRIMA flowers, and maybe some other embellies too – ERIN, LYNDA & MICHELLE
2. PRIMA papers. Not the latest collections, a mix of older ones. – GYPSYLCM
3. Websters Pages paper. Not the latest collections, a mix of older ones, and maybe some embellies too – CARMEL
4. Mix of patterend papers. Not sure how many, but we are talking 50+ – TANYA & SCRAPPYSUE
5. Alphas – complete sets, maybe 10 or so – BRENDA, JANET, TRACY & LOTTA
6. Alphas – uncomplete sets – LOTS! – THERE’LL BE A FEW OF YOU GETTING THESE
7. Chipboard – leftover from previous DT assignments – LAINIE, IEMKE, STEPH, VICKY & KRIS
8. Misc embellies – different manufacturers, different styles – LOTS! – MANDY, SALLY, JANE & HEIDI
9. Stamps; a combination of used and unused – NITASHA, MICH & VICKI
Well look at that – you all won! That’s what I LOOOOOOOVE about giveaways!!! And now my studio will be so much easier to tidy up – until I buy more stuff!! Please email me with your details everyone, and I can start carting these things to the post office!